Breaking News
  • May 8Yearbooks are on sale at jostens.com!

STEELE SQUIRE

The Student News Site of Byron P Steele High School

STEELE SQUIRE

STEELE SQUIRE

Jordyns 2024 Volleyball Season

The girls took it home, winning their district championship game, and even though all and all they had a wonderful team, Jordyn Hunter brought a little extra to the team. In all aspects whether it’s with a good attitude, being supportive of those around her or the game itself.

Just watching from the sidelines you could see what she brought to the team and how it impacted the team.

“Jordyn was very sweet, encouraging and good at giving the team pep talks before, during and after games,” Brielle Blackwell said.

It was recognized by many the effort she brought to the team and how much they appreciated her for it. Jordyn was one of those people that always tried her best to bring her all to the game no matter the circumstances, as well, doing her best to bring everyone together to play as one team.

“I love Jordyn so much. I love how she can just be honest and not care even if it’s not what you wanna hear,” Waverly Augero said.

Being honest, but still nice about it, is one of Jordyns many attributes.

“She did very well at putting the ball in good spots that helped us score points,” Paishleigh Farhney said.

One of the things she always strived to do was to help her teammates in any way possible whether it’s with a good attitude, being supportive of those around her or the game itself.